[jdom-interest] Question about JDOM & memory usage

Mike Hatalski mhatalski at ipnetsolutions.com
Tue Nov 14 10:16:09 PST 2000

Thanks - this is exactly what I was looking for.
It looks like this is a common pattern for processing
certain types of XML documents.

I've thought about this pattern only being useful for processing
large files. Joseph Bowbeer's suggestion of using it for event
log processing is very interesting.

--Mike