[jdom-interest] How to use xalan with jdom

Kesav Kumar kesavk at voquette.com
Thu Oct 26 11:00:47 PDT 2000

User one of the outputting mechanisms like XMLOutputter to convert to String
or DOMOutputter to convert to DOM or even you can use SAXOutputter to
generate SAXEvent and use the xalan to accept input from the above.  I
prefer the last one use the SAXOutputter to generate SAX Events and use
Xalan to convert the document to either HTML or another document.  You can
refer the PureSAX example from the xalan.

Kesav Kumar
Software Engineer
Voquette, Inc.
650 356 3740