[jdom-interest] 1.0 Release Date

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue Sep 5 14:33:48 PDT 2000

Jason Peck wrote:

> Is there an expected release date for 1.0?

We'll release when we're ready to freeze the API and believe we have a
solid implementation.  We're all volunteers working in our spare time,
so predicting when that will happen isn't something I want to do.  I'd
be comfortable using JDOM in production now, since the code's pretty
solid.  Just test it thoroughly.  As you'll notice, most traffic on the
list is about enhancing the design and not bug fixing.  The TODO.txt
file lists the outstanding work items.