[jdom-interest] Patch to build.xml

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Wed Sep 6 15:12:20 PDT 2000

> Trying to build with JDK 1.1, I found that I needed to add the
> following at line 109 of build.xml from the latest nightly
> source snapshot:
>
>     <replace dir="${build.src}" includes="**"
>              token="java.util.Set" value="${coll.import}.Set"/>
>     <replace dir="${build.src}" includes="**"
>              token="java.util.HashSet"
> value="${coll.import}.HashSet"/>

Good catch.  Set and HashSet are now used in XMLOutputter, so JDK 1.1
needs more replace rules.

We could add all 20 some replace options but that just slows down the
build.  We could also go to using java.util.* instead of explicit
declaration per class; that'd mean we only need one replace rule.

Anyway, I checked in your fix.