[jdom-interest] Multiple copies

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri Sep 8 20:19:05 PDT 2000

Some of you may be getting multiple copies of some recent messages.  My
best guess is Mailman has a bug where manually approved non-subscriber
posts are sent out multiple times.  This happened (to me at least, some
people only saw a single message) earlier in the week but fortunately
stopped after about 12 duplicates.  :-)  I sent a note to our hosting
company, to see if they did an upgrade or something that might cause
this new problem.  If anyone of you are Mailman gurus and know about
this kind of thing, let me know.