[jdom-interest] SAXOutputter

Brett McLaughlin brett.mclaughlin at lutris.com
Fri Sep 15 11:55:36 PDT 2000

Fred_Trimble at vertexinc.com wrote:

> I'm new to the jdom-interest mailing list. Does anyone know the
> status of org.jdom.SAXOutputter? I searched the archives, but
> didn't find anything. My apologies if this has already been addressed.

Hey Fred-

  Honestly, not much progress. It's in there to indicate what we want to
do, but since nobody has voiced much interest, it hasn't been worked on.
I think it was essentially assumed that I would do that; most people
here are a lot more familiar with DOM, and not as much so with SAX. If
you want to start work on it, that would be terrific!

-Brett

> Regards, and thank you in advance,
> - Fred

Brett McLaughlin, Enhydra Strategist