[jdom-interest] I just pulled down the latest source via WINC VS

Peter V. Gadjokov pvg at c-c-s.com
Fri Sep 15 16:03:15 PDT 2000

Maybe I'm not quite understanding the original problem, but is fixcrlf
really needed? Id mofifies files checked into the repository at build-time,
which is unusual and unexpected, usually.  Doesn't checking in a build.bat
and a build.sh as binary with the correct line endings take care of this? I
noticed tomcat has a similar directive so there is probably some reason for
doing this I'm missing.