[jdom-interest] I just pulled down the latest source via WINCVS

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Fri Sep 15 16:58:12 PDT 2000

"Peter V. Gadjokov" wrote:
> Doesn't checking in a build.bat and a build.sh as binary with the
> correct line endings take care of this?

Prob'ly so, but this has the slightly nicer behavior that you can always
view/edit the files on either system.  That's esp nice for developers
who need to change a classpath in both files, for example.

The directive will be really useful when packaging for distribution
since you'll have .txt files and .java files that need to be converted.