[jdom-interest] META: Children of a lesser spec

Alex Chaffee guru at edamame.stinky.com
Fri Sep 29 17:22:13 PDT 2000

> Bottom line: as I stated earlier, I prefer the elegance of getChild /
> getChildren over getChildElement / getChildElements.

Jason, I completely agree with your reasoning in this message.  I even
feel (strongly) that getChild() is better than getChildElement().  But
why do you refuse to acknowledge the third option, getElement()?

This project needs a third-party candidate!  For too long we have
suffered with the false choice between Brettocrats and Huntericans.

Your campaign managers said you would debate anywhere, anytime!

Oh no, wait, that wasn't you.  It wasn't me, either.

OK, back to taking a nap.

 - A

Alex Chaffee                       mailto:alex at jguru.com