[jdom-interest] Lazy parsing

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Mon Apr 16 06:51:58 PDT 2001

Id be interested in it, but what does the Tag object contain that would not be in the
Element class?

Id like to see there be a "basic" lightweight parser to be in JDOM (instead of Xerces
as the default), so if your parser can construct a JDOM Document then Id be
interested in it.  Can I ask what other people are using (thats free and lightweight)
when they use SAXBuilder(parser)?

- Jon