Thanks: was RE: [jdom-interest] Request for help: getting started ...

Bob Tykulsker surftool at
Thu Aug 16 08:18:52 PDT 2001

Thanks to all who replied.

To recap,
I needed to add both the jdom and xerces jar files to my classpath. It's not
enough to add the lib directory. So simple that maybe this should be a FAQ
(and Answer)!