[jdom-interest] Again: Problem with Beta 7 and WebLogic 6.1

Daniel Hoppe hoppe at sitewaerts.de
Fri Aug 17 14:18:20 PDT 2001

Hi List, me again!

I did not get any replies to my question yet and I'm still stuck. Anything
wrong with my question? Wrong tone? Wrong list? Unclear? Or just too
impatient ;-)? Basically the question reduces to the plea that someone could
maybe confirm that I can safely reuse a SAXBuilder and if there might be a
problem with the different instantiation of the parser on the second
invocation. If I'm missing something obvious or well-documented please just
point me into the right direction!

Thanks,

Daniel

sitewaerts GmbH