[jdom-interest] Schema Location

waynesdavis at netscape.net waynesdavis at netscape.net
Fri Aug 24 09:05:12 PDT 2001

My apologies for sending this to jdom-announce.  I clicked the wrong address.

I am trying to create a new XML document, and I am having problems added the schemaLocation to the root element. Below is a sample of what I need the root element to look like:

<TranXML_Envelope xmlns="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML/Version" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML/Version T:\tranxml\version\schemas\TranXML_Envelope.xsd"/>

This is what I have so far:

<TranXML_Envelope xmlns="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML" xmlns:xsi="http://www.3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance" schemaLocation="http://www.tranxml.org/TranXML ../schemas/TranXML_Envelope.xsd" />

I cannot add xsi:schemaLocation as an Attribute because colon is not valid in an attribute, any help is appreciated.....
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
For you are crunchy and tasty with