[jdom-interest] JDOM & JTree

Ramin Assisi ramin.assisi at cspb.com
Mon Aug 27 01:42:56 PDT 2001

I have implemented the JDOM-Document as an JTree-Model. For this I had to make some changements to Document and Element-Class:

1. Document is now an abstract class -> no instantiations takes place
2. Element is an abstract class -> no instantiations takes place
3. I had to change the name of the parent-Methode to ElementParent because otherwise it results in a naming conflict with the parent of the
    TreeModel-Interfaces parent-Methode.

Another advantage is, that everybody can implement ist own Factory, because of the abstract classes.

Who can help or is interested to introduce the changements to the public version?

Ramin Assisi
Switzerland