[jdom-interest] On-Line and Off-Line DTD

Jeff Turner jeff at socialchange.net.au
Tue Aug 28 19:56:47 PDT 2001

Two things that may be useful:

Simon St Laurent's class for manipulating the doctype definition before
parsing. It can add a doctype if one doesn't exist, or replace an
existing one:

http://www.simonstl.com/projects/doctypes/

And Norm Walsh's catalog classes, which allow you to use a local DTD
instead of a remote one (amongst other uses):

http://www.arbortext.com/Think_Tank/XML_Resources/Issue_Three/issue_three.html

HTH,

--Jeff