[jdom-interest] JDOM and XSL

Charlie Wu daydayup at pabell.net
Wed Feb 7 00:54:03 PST 2001

Jan:

I tried to play with your code with some minor alterations .. and I believe
I am using the latest xalan-j(2.0) and xerces.jar.. however when I tried to
run my program I'm getting this error (in debugger, if I run it directly it
hangs).. any ideas?

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Namespace not supported by
SAXParser

 at
org.apache.xml.utils.DefaultErrorHandler.fatalError(DefaultErrorHandler.java
:231)

 at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTemplates(TransformerFa
ctoryImpl.java:813)

 at mco.costanalysis.combat.XML2HTML.transform(XML2HTML.java:60)

 at mco.costanalysis.combat.XML2HTML.main(XML2HTML.java:85)

 at sun.tools.agent.MainThread.runMain(Native Method)

 at sun.tools.agent.MainThread.run(MainThread.java:45)

Thanks

Charlie