[jdom-interest] I added JDOM support to OpenAdaptor

Scott Smith ssmith at summitlogic.com
Tue Feb 27 15:47:29 PST 2001

I have only been working with JDOM a few days.  I just joined this list and
wanted to announce that I have added JDOM support to OpenAdaptor.  See
www.openadaptor.org.  OpenAdaptor is a Java based open source enterprise
integration application.  (At least that's the best way I can describe it.)
My contribution cannot be added until the OA team gets the some legal stuff
taken care of.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it is a pleasure working with JDOM.  I will
continue to add more JDOM related functionality to OpenAdaptor.

Scott