[jdom-interest] Inheritance for the people!

Mores Stanislav stm at prosoft.sk
Tue Jan 9 23:27:13 PST 2001

I can see one more reason to have common Node interface
I would appreciate to have method, something like:

	Node getNode(String xpath)

that returns node for given xpath.
Since XPath can address both elements and attributes (and more ?),
that seems reasonable to have common Node interface.
What problem is with Node ?

							Stm.

uraddr at yourhost.com