[jdom-interest] Multi-threading question with JDOM

Kenneth Wong kenneth at Resonate.com
Wed Jan 10 09:49:03 PST 2001

Hi,
	I am implementing a servlet that sends XML data to applets.
Each thread of control at the servlet end is independent of other threads,
ie, each thread create their own XML document and the data source is in
a circular queue protected by reader/writer lock. Since each thread is
independent of other threads, is there still threading issue with JDOM?
If the answer is yes, at what level is the lock required? I would rather
not serialize the  processing of each XML document unless it is necessary.

kenneth