[jdom-interest] RE:Any expected release date for 1.0?

Deel, Sam Sam.Deel at sterling-fsg.com
Fri Jan 12 12:08:44 PST 2001

Jason,

When do we expect the JSR process to start.  I see that it looks to be a
several months process once it starts.  Does this mean that JDOM won't get
out of beta for 5-7 months?  Developers in my group are a very uncomfortable
delivering anything that is based on a beta release and my timeframe to
deliver is about 5 months.  I am afraid the risks are greater than my
project will permit.

Thanks,
Sam