[jdom-interest] Have you had success with JDOM?

Anthony Eden aeden at signaturedomains.com
Wed Jan 24 06:02:51 PST 2001

At Signature Domains, Inc. (http://www.signaturedomains.com/) we are using
JDOM in production environments for two different purposes.  The first is
for loading and storing configuration information. Our newer applications
(both desktop and back-end) which need to load and store configuration
information are using JDOM.  It is so easy to use that it makes this task
trivial.  Eventually I plan to convert all of our applications so that they
use JDOM for configuration management.

We also use JDOM for XML-based partner registration.  This system has not
yet been put under the kind of load that would really test JDOM, but it has
worked well up to this point.

I also use JDOM for all of my open source applications
(http://www.anthonyeden.com/).

I have never really put JDOM through tests with large documents, so I do not
know how it would hold up in that situation.  The good news is if you ever
reach a point where your documents are that big you can always just use a
SAX parser directly.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden