[jdom-interest] JDOM and XSL

steven.gould at cgiusa.com steven.gould at cgiusa.com
Thu Jan 25 05:23:44 PST 2001

Shaun,

This sounds like a good use of JDOM and XSL. Did you consider using JDOM and
XSL in an EJB which then returned the XML data to the servlet? I would have
thought this approach would have been more scalable. Any thoughts/comments
on that? What sort of volume of data are you dealing with here, and what is
the performance like?

Steve