WG: [jdom-interest] Parser Hangs in Servlet / JSP

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Wed Jan 31 01:48:57 PST 2001

I have read that one, but I don't think it applies to my problem.
Even if I do not use a file at all put (for testing purposes) just put a
string with some XML into my code and try to parse it, I have the same
Also: Why does it work sometimes and sometimes not? The EOF problem should
occur always, shouldn't it?