[jdom-interest] Not finding attributes on an element

Scott Ellsworth scott at alodar.com
Mon Jul 30 11:47:52 PDT 2001

At 10:31 AM 7/30/2001 -0700, Jason Hunter wrote:
> > RQbyScott is the proper name space, but isRuneSkillString is always null.
> >
> > My parser is Xerces 1.3.0.
>
>Print it with XMLOutputter and see what's really there.  Also call
>getAttributes() and see what's really there.

Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

The XML referenced was produced by XMLOutputter, and says that the
namespace is indeed on both the element and attribute.  A later post shows
the results of a getAttributes on the read in XML - the element has the
namespace, but the attribute does not.

I appreciate the help.

(Apologies for the duplication of information - I sent the other posting to
the list before I got your reply.  If you want a resend directly to you in
addition to the list, just ask.)

Scott
Scott Ellsworth
scott at alodar.com