[jdom-interest] Namespaces.

Ken Rune Helland kenh at csc.no
Sun Jun 3 04:03:53 PDT 2001

A lot of discussions on namespaces going on witch i think is good.

I have some assumptions I'd like to test.

1. When reading we generally don't care about the prefix only the
    namespace URI. So Element's getChild(name, namespace)
    getChildren(name, namespace) and getAttribute(Name , namespace)
    could only compare namespace URI's.

2. When creating elements and attributes we might ( or maybe usually
    will ) care about the prefix for readability off the XML for
    humans and/or because not all XML reading applications
    maps prefixes to URI in all cases.

KenR