[jdom-interest] JDOMFactory

Jason Hunter jhunter at apache.org
Tue Jun 12 18:57:17 PDT 2001

"Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:

> The other issue I have with this factory thingy is the ability for
> the factory to have more context while creating a node. Specifically
> I'd like the ability to have the stack of nodes available to me when
> I create nodes. Thoughts?

Yes, although I was thinking I'd want more info than that, because my
idea was a subclass that notes the line number where it was created
using the SAX locator.  There are a lot of interesting features you
could add with more context.  I don't think throwing parameters at the
problem is the right solution though...