[jdom-interest] problem with web.xml

Peter Barraud peterb at interrait.com
Mon Jun 25 01:27:35 PDT 2001

I wanted to use jdom to make some changes to the web.xml file in my tomcat
but when I try to access the file using the SAXBuilder it waits some time
and then says
"org.jdom.JDOMException: Error in building: Operation timed out: no further
I took the web.xml file that comes along with the jdom-b7 zip file and that
works ok
here is the contents of my web.xml file (the one that gives the error) can
anybody tell me what's wrong.

<!DOCTYPE web-app

         <web-resource-name>Protected Area</web-resource-name>