[jdom-interest] ANNOUNCE: Test release of JDOM-JS Javascript binding

Matthew MacKenzie matt at xmlglobal.com
Mon Mar 12 20:25:34 PST 2001

Wesley,

Cool idea -- have you considered writing your code to BSF so that the
bridge is available to other script languages?  I have been using JDOM
from within an app using BSF for a while, but I am just using the
regular JDOM api (which is awesome, don't get me wrong....if you are a
programmer ;-)).

BSF == Bean Scripting Framework
(http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/bsf)

Cheers,