[jdom-interest] JDOM friendly conferences?

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Wed Mar 21 12:50:58 PST 2001

> Brett and I are speaking on JDOM at the O'Reilly Enterprise Java
> conference later this month.  I'm free for a get-together on Tuesday
> night, the 27th.  Then I'm speaking at SD West a couple weeks
> later.  I
> could be free that Tuesday night too, April 10th.
>
> Phil, do you want to arrange something?

It's a little late for me to get to the O'Reilly conference.  I was worried
that the 4/8-4/12 timeframe might me a little of a travel problem so close
to the holiday but it looks like the airlines are OK.  So I can do SDExpo,
but nobody else responded.

The idea is to meet somewhere in the evening near the conference center on
4/10.  Any takers?

That night is the start of the Web Services conference.  There are probably
other BOF's going on but the web site doesn't list what they are.  I know
last year, the BOF's were the best part of the show for me.