[jdom-interest] (no subject)

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Thu Mar 29 06:05:59 PST 2001

By default the only way to have the java.util.List class(es) is to be using
jdk1.2. Browsers are all at varying flavors of jdk1.1 or lower.  You can ask
your users to use the java plugin but in many circumstances it's not
pratical, particularly if modems are involved.

It should be possible to use the jdk1.1 build of JDOM (see the build11.bat
or build11.sh scripts) and then include the collections.jar files in your
archive.  I haven't tried this so I could easily have missed some steps but
that's your best bet.