[jdom-interest] PartialList

Rosen, Alex arosen at silverstream.com
Tue May 8 11:50:28 PDT 2001

Is there any sense of the status of the rewritten PartialList? I was thinking
of adding a workaround for the remove() problem in the current implementation,
but if the new version is coming soon, I'll hold off on that.

(The problem is that if you remove a String from an Element's mixed contents,
the first instance of that string is removed. If the Element contains several
Strings that are .equal() to each other, there's no way to remove any of them
except the first one.)

Thanks,
Alex