[jdom-interest] Performance test results

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Thu May 10 15:34:35 PDT 2001

After struggling with some DSL connection problems I've finally got my benchmark
program and results online. This compares the performance for Crimson and Xerces
DOM representations, as well as JDOM, dom4j, and Electric XML. The main page is
at http://www.sosnoski.com/opensrc/xmlbench/index.html

Please let me know if you see any errors in the test code or have any
suggestions for improvements. I'm planning to update in a couple of weeks with
results using new versions of the code bases, small files in addition to the
medium sized (100-200K) ones used for these tests, and some added tests.

  - Dennis