[jdom-interest] DTD support?

Stefan ALBOI sbll at ss.pub.ro
Tue May 15 12:29:42 PDT 2001

I'm not asking if JDOM supports checking of DOCTYPE's in a
document. That's done by the parser.

I'm asking about the classes that will allow in-memory DTD
representation. The developers stated in the TODO list:
Investigate a way to do in-memory validation.  First step is probably
  to get an in-memory representation of a DTD as per

So I repeat my questions:

In what stage of developing is the DTD support for JDOM?

Is the project from http://www.wutka.com/dtdparser.html going to be a part
of JDOM?