[jdom-interest] JDOM, TOMCAT and SAXON

graste at gmx.de graste at gmx.de
Thu May 17 05:38:21 PDT 2001


I tried similar a few weeks ago. I got NoSuchMethodErrors (depending on the
stylesheet) too. It's probably a version conflict. You can try around with
the jars or you can (like I did) try to use tomcat 4. It's structure is
somewhat different and it's beta quality, but it makes it easier to get your project
to work, I hope.



Steffen Gransow

> Hello All,
> I am trying to use JDOM (beta .6) on a JSP Engine (Tomcat 3.2.1). I query
> a
> DB, then I build JDOM tree from resultset. and I apply my xsl stylesheet
> to
> it. (I am using SAXON 6.3 for XSLT)
> If I execute this program from the console... every thing works fine and I
> get my html in a file.
> But when I use my program as a java bean from a JSP
> I get the following exception
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.

More information about the jdom-interest mailing list