[jdom-interest] JDOM, TOMCAT and SAXON

Steven Shand steven at sferics.com
Thu May 17 05:46:54 PDT 2001

Mmmm.. not sure about that one. I'm not too familiar with Saxon so I'd
suggest that my solution was making this worse rather than better.  I'll
have a look at my configuration and if I come up with anything I'll let
you know. I also think you might do better checking on the tomcat
mailing list for problem like this. (tomcat-user-
info at jakarta.apache.org).

Cheers.

Steven Shand