[jdom-interest] JDOM license evaluation

Ross Merritt ross at longhairtech.com
Thu May 17 17:29:04 PDT 2001

Items 1 and 3
Since you are provided source you are taking on your own support. If it
doesn't work then fix it. You can still leverage the software upgrade and
it's better that writing your own from scratch.

Item 2
I believe there are restrictions on what people provide as input to JDOM.
Patent take 7 years to know your save and JDOm will be long gone in seven
years.