[jdom-interest] Ken Hellands factory implementation

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Thu May 17 20:52:58 PDT 2001

I was hoping to do a little more testing but work got in the way.  You all
will be sure to let me know if this doesn't work so...

Here is Ken Rune Helland's factory idea that he put together some months
ago.  I have updated it to the latest cvs version of JDOM as of last night
and ran it through a few tests.  There will be a little more cleanup I am
sure before it can be released.

When you arent' subclassing, do nothing as Saxbuilder uses a default
implementation of the factory.  I sent out an example of using the factory
to override an element method earlier today.

This time, let's hear it.  I think this is low cost and helpful.