[jdom-interest] Thread safe question: OK for simultaneous read-only access?

Attila Szegedi szegedia at freemail.hu
Tue Oct 30 02:03:19 PST 2001

They can, but that will be less elegant as every wrapper object will have excess baggage in form of fields it inherits from its respective JDOM superclass and which it ultimately does not need. My previous post focused on elegance of possible wrapper implementation, and didn't question the possibility of wrapper implementations in general.

Attila.