[jdom-interest] Chapter 14 of Processing Xml with Java, JDOM, has been posted

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Apr 17 08:42:00 PDT 2002

I'vve posted JDOM, Chapter 14 of Processing XML with Java, on Cafe con Leche:

http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/chapters/ch14.html

This is the first of two planned chapters on JDOM. This chapter tries
to give the broad outline and feel of working with JDOM. The second
chapter will go into much more detail about the individual classes in
the org.jdom package.

This is an early pre-announcement just for this mailing list, so the
experts can have a look at it and let me know if they see any obvious
mistakes before I announce it more broadly. All comments and
corrections are appreciated.

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |