[jdom-interest] Missing feature: Insert element in parent in at a specific position

Jesper de Jong jespdj at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:27:17 PST 2002

I am missing a feature in JDOM beta 8: I want to insert an element at a
specific position in the parent element. Class org.jdom.Element only
contains a method: public Element addContent(Element element).

What about: public Element addContent(int index, Element element) ??
(Likewise for the other types that can be added as children to an element).

I've looked at the source code, class ContentList has add(int index, ...)
methods so it should be very easy to add these addContent methods to class
Element.

Jesper