[jdom-interest] A Newbie Question

Alex Rosen arosen at novell.com
Fri Dec 20 18:49:21 PST 2002

I'm not sure I understand your question. What are args[0],args[1]...?

If you want to make sure your v's are in a specific range, you need to
get each v's value one at a time (e.g. use XPath to get the list of all
v's, then iterate over them), and convert them to ints and test them.

Alex

>>> "Chris Buckley" <cbuckley at cutthroatcom.com> 12/19/02 07:19PM >>>
Hello,
Is it possible to reference the Elements as args[0],args[1]... or can I
only ref as Strings.
I am trying to run a conditional test on the following xml data.
<xport>

<row>
	<data>
		<t>5:00</t>
		<v>100</v>
		<v>200</v>
	</data>
</row>
<row>
	<data>
		<t>5:05</t>
		<v>1000</v>
		<v>2000</v>
	</data>
</row>
</xport>

I need to test the v's to make sure they are within a specific range.
Any ideas???

thanks in advance,

chris