[jdom-interest] JDOM vs electric

graham glass graham-glass at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 12 08:40:25 PST 2002

hi there,

one new thing worth mentioning is that EXML+ 4.0, due out in a couple
of weeks, includes native support for DOM. so in addition to the
you now get native DOM compatability.

after releasing EXML+ 4.0, we'll rerun the benchmarks using xerces 2.0
and the latest version of DOM, and update the JDOM benchmark page.

EXML+ 4.0 also includes transparent bidirectional serialization of Java
objects to/from XML, Java persistence using XML, XML document pattern
and many other goodies. it includes the source code for EXML and is free
for most commercial uses.