[jdom-interest] JDOM vs electric

graham glass graham-glass at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 12 08:40:25 PST 2002

hi there,

one new thing worth mentioning is that EXML+ 4.0, due out in a couple
of weeks, includes native support for DOM. so in addition to the
ease-of-use,
you now get native DOM compatability.

after releasing EXML+ 4.0, we'll rerun the benchmarks using xerces 2.0
and the latest version of DOM, and update the JDOM benchmark page.

EXML+ 4.0 also includes transparent bidirectional serialization of Java
objects to/from XML, Java persistence using XML, XML document pattern
matching
and many other goodies. it includes the source code for EXML and is free
for most commercial uses.

cheers,
graham

http://www.themindelectric.com