[jdom-interest] When will JDOM 1.0 be released?

benson at mindspring.com benson at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 4 08:01:33 PST 2002

When will JDOM 1.0 be released?  Though I use it everyday for my own purposes, it's hard to sell it to managers at work for production software because it's a beta.

In addition, in lieu of a real release, will a Beta 8 be released something soon?  It's been six months since the last official beta update.  I know I can build from the source on CVS, but "an official beta" is easier to sell in the absence of a production release.

Thanks!
Chris