[jdom-interest] When will JDOM 1.0 be released?

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Fri Jan 4 10:50:26 PST 2002

I'd like to release a Beta 8 containing the new features (especially
FilterList) before January 14th.  On the 14th I'll be on TechTV's Screen
Savers program talking about JDOM, and it'd be good if show viewers
could easily get the latest.

So if you know of any bugs in the CVS code, please send them in now!

-jh-