[jdom-interest] FilterList and Filter

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Mon Jan 7 06:47:57 PST 2002

I believe that are used internally (any way to just make them package
private?) so that when you ask for children elements named <bob>, it
just filters the mixed content providing access only to all of the <bob>s.

You don't need to use'em.  If you want to filter things, check
out jakarta.apache.org, the commons-collections package has a nice
FilterIterator for doing subsequent filtering, such as for <bob>'s that
have an attribute age="28" or similar.

	<signature>
		<bob age="28"/>
	</signature>