[jdom-interest] RE: JDOMTreeModel

adam flinton aflinton at armature.com
Wed Jan 16 06:45:08 PST 2002

I'm CC'ing this to the JDOM list in case anyone else is confused....

A) Website -

The main bulk of the code is known as XMLDBMS and a bunch of the docs can be
found at:

http://www.rpbourret.com/xmldbms/ <http://www.rpbourret.com/xmldbms/>

There is CVS run through SourceForge (you can find all the links on the web
page). This code won't be there yet (I think) because I tend to pass
everything through Ron Bourret so he can look at it first before it's loaded
to CVS.

B) org.xmlmiddleware.*  This is the new code base/area for the new (version
2 (including the mapbuilder & thus the JDOMTreeModel)) code. I think we'll
get a www.xmlmiddleware.org <http://www.xmlmiddleware.org>  website as soon
as either Ron & I can find the time (it's competing with work & Version 2
coding so don't hold your breath). I may well be getting ADSL pretty soon so
I might host it myself (if that was OK with Ron).

C) No there was no code attachments because unless they're very small I
dislike doing that on a mailing list as it can bog down the mailing group
server.

We have a newsgroup on news.barkto.com. This is not a USENET server. There
are other (very entertaining) newsgroups there.

The support ng is:

> [...]

I have placed the code in the binaries newsgroup which is specifically for
large files (again I dislike shoving code onto normal (text) newgroups).

This is to be found at :

> [...]

Look in there for a posting entitled:

"XMLDBMS Mapbuilder Alpha 1"

You should find the code attached to it.

Adam