[jdom-interest] RE: JDOMTreeModel

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Wed Jan 16 11:04:37 PST 2002

If anyone's interested I have some sample code that does something
similar. The difference with mine is that it uses the actual document
model nodes, rather than needing it's own nodes, so there's much less
object creation involved. This works by just implementing TreeModel
directly in an adapter class.

The version I've got right now is a dom4j sample. I'll be modifying it
for DOM and JDOM within the next couple of weeks.

  - Dennis