[jdom-interest] Should I convert to/from org.jdom.Document

Anthony Eden aeden at signaturedomains.com
Sat Jan 19 05:07:40 PST 2002

I primarily use JDOM for loading configuration data.  To that end I have
a Configuration interface and then one of the concrete implementations
wraps a JDOM document.  The interface includes methods like
getChildren(), getChildValue(), getValue(), etc.  I can then use
different implementations (such as pull data from a database) very
easily.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden