[jdom-interest] DOCTYPE still giving me the worst headache!

Bradley S. Huffman hip at a.cs.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 30 11:33:55 PST 2002

The exact keystrokes where:

     cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom
     cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom-test
     cd jdom
     build clean
     build
     cd ..\jdom-test
     build clean
     build
     build testui

I know jdom-test expects jdom.jar to be in ..\jdom\build\jdom.jar and
I've had trouble before if I didn't do a build clean.  Oh and I have
jdom-contrib.jar, along with junit.jar, xerces.jar, etc. (but not jdom.jar)
in my JRE extension directories.  Other than that I don't know what to tell
you. I didn't do anything special.

Brad