[jdom-interest] DOCTYPE still giving me the worst headache!

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Wed Jan 30 11:53:31 PST 2002

Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> At 10:29 AM -0600 1/30/02, Bradley S. Huffman wrote:
> >Yep, just ran the tests on my little XP box and it came out with what's
> >expected 2 "didn't catch null" in TestElement, 4 in TestDocument, and 1
> >"wrong element" in "TestFilterList".
> >
> How are you getting it report those specific errors? Mine doesn't
> even tell me what the errors are, us that the test failed.

The tests write log files in testOutput that let you know what's

I mentioned in the last big check-in that several tests were failing but
that it looked like most had a good explanation, particularly the new
null handling.

Lots of tests fail with the message "implement me!" so things look worse
than they are.